I honestly don’t know what happened this month, but I realized I haven’t blogged since April 3rd? Wow, what happened? Let’s recap-
- I continued my strenuous workout plan
- Maintained my diet
- Gave myself more free days then ever
- Felt completely burnt out and sick the weekend of April 6-8, just as I felt I was getting back into the swing of things.
- Bounced back the following weekend
- April 14 we went to Rick Steves’ spring travel festival! Even more excited at the prospect of going to Europe for 2 weeks (hopefully in September!)
- Enjoyed the amazing town of Edmonds, and enjoyed brunch at Chanterelle (I highly recommend this place)
- Walked along the water with my love in Edmonds
- Drove to Seattle later that day and walked even more along the pier, and enjoyed meeting new friends at Pike’s place-This was the first sunny weekend in a long time here in Seattle; we made sure to make the most of it!
- April 22nd we went to the NPC 2012 Emerald cup. Amazed at all the dedication and hard work these athletes put in for this sport! I also saw my previous trainer Larry, I haven’t seen him since October, and his reaction to my progress was the best.
To sum this month up, it was everything I needed-time with family, friends, and motivation to work harder than ever. Hopefully I can stick to a steadier blogging schedule, this time! I hope to post results soon, I weigh in tomorrow. YIKES!