I’m definitely the most excited for our day at Epcot! I love the World Showcase and exploring the different cultures of our beautiful WORLD. Below are just a few options I wanted to highlight, but the wide assortment of cuisine also brings tons of healthy food options.
Image found on here
- Sushi Sampler – tuna, salmon, shrimp nigiri and 2 pieces of California roll $9.50
- Miso Soup – traditional soybean paste soup $3.00
- Shawarma Platters – served with side of Hummus, Tabouleh and a Tangierine Couscous Salad with fresh Moroccan bread
- Chicken & Lamb Combo $13.99
- Open-faced Chicken Grilled Chicken Breast Sandwich – with oven-dried tomatos, sauteed mushrooms and onions, cheddar, and English chips $11.99
- Appetizer Trio (serves two) – sampler of cucumber salad, spicy beef, and fragrant chicken $11.98
- Fragrant Five-Spiced Fish – light but flavorful sautéed whitefish fillets with a classic Chinese Five-Spice sauce $22.98
- Pescado a la Talla– Grilled tilapia served with esquites (roasted corn), nopales (cactus leaves) and mango Chutney $23.95
- Kaki Gori-Shaved ice topped with fruit syrups: choice of strawberry, melon, mikan (tangerine), or rainbow (all three flavors) $3.50
I found the menus and prices on allears.net.
For further information, pictures, of the restaurants I found information at WDWinfo.com