Hollywood Studios is actually our first park of the week! We will be engulfed in Star Wars Mania! I’m looking forward to all the events, shows, and special guests that will be attending specifically for this weekend. This will be the first time I’ve gone to Disneyworld during Star Wars weekend & I can’t wait to experience the Hoopla! My sister has expressed that this will also be our longest day, we will be leaving the hotel at 6:30 AM & the park will be open until 10:00 PM. I’m figuring we’ll be eating two lunches so I wanted to select a few more options. It will also be an event filled day, we needed quick bites for lunch & dinner!
- Grilled Vegetable Sandwich – Toasted roll, mushrooms, red peppers, zucchini, tomato, watercress, and cheese-$8.99
- Chicken ceasar wrap– $8.99
- Turkey Club– $9.99
- Whole Wheat Veggie Pita – With chips or fresh fruit – $8.89
- Vegetarian Cheeseburger – $6.89
- Split Roasted Half Chicken – With rosemary and juniper, black and white barley, apple chutney and natural chicken reduction – $30.00
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich – With watercress, vine ripened tomatoes, mayonnaise and drizzled with balsamic vinegar on a caraway salted bun served with choice of cucumber salad or French fries, (of course I would order without Mayo) – $14.99
- Whole Grain Pasta – With seasonal vegetables and fresh tomato broth – $17.99
Ok readers, this is the last post of eating healthy at Disneyworld research. We will be leaving for Disneyworld in; I can’t believe it, less than 2 days! I’m beyond excited! I hope to post quick highlights of our trip. Please stay with me! I hope you all have an amazing fun-filled, adventurous Memorial Weekend! We all need a holiday!
I found the menus and prices on allears.net.
For further information, pictures, of the restaurants at WDWinfo.com