Animal kingdom is an exciting, adventure filled park with rides like Expedition Everest and Kali river rapids. With so many adventures to be had at this park you need a lunch that won’t weigh you down. I’ve selected a few options below that will provide the right balance of protein, carbs, and vegetables to help power through the day. I’ve selected a few options at Yak & Yeti for dinner that sounded unique and flavorful, but healthy.
- Barbecued Chicken Salad-with mixed greens tossed with barbecued chicken $7.79
- Vegetable Subosaurus-grilled vegetables, mushrooms, onions, provolone, served on a toasted roll with sweet potato fries $9.39
- Caesar Salad with Chicken $7.79
- Seared Ahi Tuna-chilled, sesame-encrusted ahi tuna, wasabi aioli, and sweet chili slaw $10.99
- Maple Tamarind Chicken-Seared chicken breast, Indonesian tamarind glaze, coconut ginger rice, baby bok choy, shiitake mushroom stir fry. $19.99
- Seared Miso Salmon-miso glazed Atlantic salmon, jasmine rice, baby bok choy and shiitake mushroom stir-fry $23.99
- Frozen Chai – $4.89,5.39,5.89
I found the menus and prices on allears.net.
For further information, pictures, of the restaurants I found information at WDWinfo.com