The iconic Magic Kingdom is breathtaking! Walking in you just feel happy, and I always get filled with the excitement I felt the first time I went to Disneyworld! I have so many great memories stemming from this park. The park is chockfull of entertainment, rides, and characters. This day will be doing a ton of running around and taking pictures. I tried to find places that would offer quick, yet satisfying meals for lunch. For dinner I wanted to find a place that offered hearty, yet healthy meals to help restore my energy for the rest of the night!
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich – served with apple slices or fries $9.39
- Turkey Sandwich $9.39
- Grilled Salmon – served with couscous and steamed fresh broccoli $10.19
- Vegetarian Sandwich – fresh mozzarella, hummus, basil pesto, cucumber, roasted red pepper, tomato, and lettuce on a freshly baked foccaccia $10.99
- Chicken Strawberry Salad– fresh garden greens, grilled chicken breast, fresh strawberries, gorgonzola cheese, tossed in a white zinfandel vinaigrette dressing $14.99
- Seafood Diavolo – Linguini pasta with Clams, Mussels, Calamari, Shrimp, and fresh fish of the day in a spicy Tomato sauce $22.99 (I’m hoping I can request whole wheat linguine)
- Tony’s Fish of the Day – market price
I found the menus and prices on allears.net.
For further information, pictures, of the restaurants I found information at WDWinfo.com