So this is embarrassing, I have abandoned my blog since October 2012? WOW where has the time gone? Let me tell you…
- My husband and I started the house hunting process
- We purchased our first home! As exciting as it was, boy did I underestimate what a process it was going to be.
- This same month we went to San Diego for a wedding for 5 days
- Once we returned the moving process went quick!
- The holidays just zoomed right by me, with family in and out of town
- We hosted our first Christmas, which was an incredible feeling and the time when owning a house felt more real.
- The best and most amazing thing happened to my husband and I. We found out I was PREGNANT!
- We were starting out the New Year with a little bundle of joy growing strong!
- Finally the most important aspect/goal on my bucket list is happening.
- The reason why I trained so insane, wasn’t to achieve a specific look, but to make sure my heart was strong enough to have a baby, to share in the joys and inevitable hardships parents face, I feel beyond blessed that God has trusted us with a life to care for, and that he has made me stronger to be able to deliver a happy, healthy child.
- We had our first ultrasound; our doctor said we have a happy baby on the way, with a strong heart beat!
- It was the best feeling ever!
It’s been a whirlwind of excitement and emotions these last few months for my family. My husband and I are feeling incredibly blessed, I can’t wait to share this journey with you all.